Monday, September 22, 2014

Between Friends and Sabbath

meet the friend

On a sunday 23 September 2012, I promised for help my friend to take some chicken by his farm. He is the farmer, he want some his breed go away because to much and to expensive for feeding them. But he e-mail me if I only could come to his farm at 12.00-13.00, because he very busy and must go some place. Unfortunately, at the same time I must go to the church. Then I got a better Idea, to can do all both with the same day. First I went to the church, then at 12:00 I went to the farm which location near the church. Of course I missed the sermon, I already thought I would missed that, but I am no worry because I will asking the word of faith to my wife and I could read it at home. I already explain my reason to the preacher. He just smile and in my mind he’ll understood the situation. Week later, I went to the church. I enjoy the worship and anointed. But the sermon very unexpected. All story quip me.  I just realised it. And feel no good because he did over and over again every sermon.

The Sermon

This is my note I wrote when at the church. The preacher said, “Every human being has oxygen, prayer is oxygen for God. The importance of prayer,  the name of God honoring and praying. Sometimes our temple (our heart and soul) must be clean, because we give very little time for God. With God nothing is impossible, see at Matthew 21:12-17 :
Honor the day of the Lord.  Take the Sabbath day in honor, dont desecrate that day. If we put God in the first place, we will always come first. Maybe we pray wrong, prayer is not asking for self-interest, but questions what the Lord wants. Ask and it shall be given into you (ask to God what he wants). Everything you do without that it is God’s will, is loss of time. Let God figure it for you, Isaiah 56: 6-8
Please God and he will help you. God’s will is our priority. We are redeemed by the blood of Jesus. Prayer is your wisdom, prayer has God’s will search, how search you God’s will, by time. The Holy Spirit will give you thoughts. God has said, who are looking for you will find me God’s will recognize, Receive the will of God, Isaiah 56:1-4
God’s will. A son of 10 year anniversary. Father wants a bike for his son. father influenced his son for a bicycle, conclusion son wants a bicycle. that is the way that God will deliver for us 2 Timothy 2:3-4
Faith Is certainty in what still is not seen, pray makes it visible. Religious prayer is no faith. Philippians 2:13-17
We must pray in secret, Matthew 6:6
God is my good Shepherd, me is missing nothing. God is doing his will, only if you pray, pray for family, friends, neighbors, etc, Roman 12:2
Pray in God’s name, Ephesians 1:5-6 :

No comments:

Post a Comment